Monday, March 5, 2018

Kit Love with Anna

Hi dear friends! It's Anna and I'm here today with an unboxing video for you! And I've also made a layout with the absolutely FAB kits for March. I know I'm not alone to have been blown away with the kits this month, ask the rest of the dt's, lol!

Well here's the Lemon Drop Main Scrapbook kit, the Pretty Things Add On kit and the Embellishment kit.



I hope you'll love these kits as much as we do. I have so many favorites that it would be hard for me to choose one but if I have to, I'll choose the lovely flairs from the Crate Paper Here+There collection and the puffy stars from Pinkfresh  and... oops already more than one, lol!
Did you find some favorites? Please share with us in the comments below.

Anyway, here's my layout made with the Lemon Drop Main Scrapbook kit.


Do I have to tell you my favorite color no1 is GREEN?!  
And I love how the yellow and black complements so well.






Thanks for stopping by!

You will find more information and details about the prescritions and shipping of the kits here.
And be sure to join us at our Facebook forum as well!

I can't wait to see what all of you come up with, please share with us at the Facebook forum.

 Hugs Anna xo




No comments:

Post a Comment