Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February GraceBox - LOVE

 Hi everyone, Ashley @magmagandme here! 
The February GraceBox is full of stickers, colors, stamps, a date stamper, 3D pieces, journal prompts and more! I tend to want to use everything and the kitchen sink. It is hard to choose the first pieces to give attention to. This month I decided to control myself! I narrowed right into these beautiful watercolored die cuts. They are BEAUTIFUL!  
 How fun is this original stamp set from Citrus Twist!? I punched out the tab for my page from the backing of the die cut package. Then I used the LOVELOVELOVE stamp. Perfect.
 I used my watercolors to add some splatter to match the die cut pieces.
 The Love with action is actually cut out from one of the journaling cards. I love the sentiment and had to add it into my Bible.  I finished off this page with a few of the enamel dots.
I loved this kit and loved the pieces that inspired another page in Ephesians! 
 Get yours in the shop while they last. 

I hope you get a chance to put a little love in your work this week! 

Ashley
@magmagandme

No comments:

Post a Comment