Saturday, February 17, 2018

3-to-Inspire with Anna

Hello lovelies! Anna with you today for this week's 3-to-Inspire. I've been playing with the fantastic February Cedar Grove Main Scrapbook kit, Embellishment kit and the lovely Patterned Paper Play kit.






Let's have a look at my three prompts for this week:

1: Use two, or more, ephemera pieces
2: Use a digital cut file ( or a diecut by your i.e  Big Shot/Cuttlebug)
3: Use your CTK stamps

And here's the page I came up with!




I did some serious smooshing here using a Distress Ink pad, Faded Jeans, with a plastic bag and some water. Also I've done some black ink splatters and stamping, using the CTK stamps. On top over the smooshing I've mounted one of this months free CTK digital files, designed by talented Nathalie.
I spliced it in two and used both the pieces as you can see :)
Actually I'm not a "blue person" but I must say I really, really like this denim blue color , YUM!



Love this pic of my dear friend Christel <3






Now it's your turn! Use the three promts to create your own projects and share them whit us here in the gallery and/or at our Facebook Forum. I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment