Thursday, January 4, 2018

Kit Love with Adele

Hello lovelies!

Hope you all have had a fab start to 2018! πŸ™Œ πŸ’• I was so excited to open the new "Sugarland" kits this month. The colours are so sweet and very up my alley, and the cute little cork hearts are the perfect "sprinkly" addition to my pages.



This month, I have recorded an Inkie unboxing for you as well as two real time Project Life pages. I found it so quick and easy to put together the pages with everything in the kit coordinating so very well.


I love using pops of colour to brighten up photo heavy pages or dark photos like the ones in the page below. With the abundance of tags in the kit, it's so easy to add some quick journaling to a page with a little embellishment to prettify it up. 



I also love layering several pieces from the ephemera pack and 6x6" paper cut apart sheets to create clusters on my PL pages.



So make yourself a cuppa, grab a tasty snack and enjoy this little unboxing and double page real time Project Life video! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Adele !! Both the pages and the video! xo

    ReplyDelete