Wednesday, January 17, 2018

It's On. Pocket Life Time!

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie with today's project. I used the January Pocket Life Kit. The Sugarland Pocket Life Kit is sold out! Make sure you subscribe to join the Citrus fun on February. 

This kit is perfect for starting the year but I am still working on my 2017 album and guess what, it works for that too! 

I love that the kits come with pattern papers because I can either make little die cuts or I can play with smaller photos.

I kept my title card super simple. I used the awesome Puffy Alpha Stickers for the title, the label where I stamped the dates is from the cut outs and to decorate I added puffy stickers.

This spread had a lot of color so I used black and white papers to bring a little balance.

I used my favorite method to journal, I put a number in a photo and then I write all the journaling in one card. I used the card with the ampersand to write the journaling. These cute cork hearts come in the January Kit.

I used a card from the kit to create a filler card. The llama is a cut out from the 6x6 papers. I layered it with washi, a die cut and puffy stickers.

I hope you enjoyed these pages! If you need help to catch up on your PL check out the first challenge of the year.
Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment