Monday, December 25, 2017

Simple layout with Veera

Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying this holiday season with your loved ones!

It's Veera here today to share a quick and simple layout that you can put together in no time during this busy season. This layout has two main design elements: tags and white tulle. The inspiration for this layout came actually from the white tulle. As I wanted to show case that I picked the woodgrain pattern paper.


I stapled the tulle directly to the paper and covered the staples with bow stickers. For the tags, I just layered them next to each other with the picture to create a horizontal line.


With the tulle and tags, this layout didn't need that much embellishments so I just added some stickers and title + some Citrus Twist Kits exclusive cork embellishments that went so well together with the background.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Veera

1 comment: