Thursday, December 28, 2017

Pocket Life with Candace

Hello friends!  I hope your holiday was fantastic and the new year brings lots of lovely memories to document.  For todays spread I worked on week 27 in my 2017 album. The colors in this month's kit were a perfect match for my photos and theme for my week.  Here is a look at the final spread!



When creating this spread I stuck to just a few colors, red, orange, grey and blue.



I made sure that I balanced the colors on the right and left sides of the spread.



To add a little more interest I created two see-through pockets.  I love the clean look of these pockets on the spread.









I am so in love with the little moments and memories captured this week.  I think it is important to capture not only the good, but also the difficult and "bad" days.  This is our life, and it is filled with good and bad.





Such a fun spread to put together!  I hope this gave you a few ideas and inspired you to tell your stories.  Let me know if you have any questions and make sure you stop by the shop to pick up goodies to create your fun spreads!

Have a beautiful day!

Candace



1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays.
    I hope this card finds you well, and that you have a fantastic 2018.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete