Friday, December 22, 2017

Pocket Life challenge with Essie

Hey there, lovely ones!

It's Essie here with a Pocket Life challenge.

Week 42 was the third PL layout I'd made with my December kit.



I'd already used the papers and embellishments that immediately grabbed my attention, and was left with papers and journal cards that, while beautiful, were in colours and tones that I don't generally reach for.


But I challenged myself to make them work while staying true to my personal aesthetic.


And it turned into a layout that I really like!



Here's the process video:


So my challenge to you is to take a second or third pass at your kit, and pick out the elements you might have overlooked at first. You might be surprised at what you're able to create!

See you soon!
Essie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment