Friday, December 8, 2017

Pocket Life Challenge with Diane

Hi guys! Diane here with another Pocket Life Challenge for you!



While I'm documenting December in my December (not quite) Daily album, I still want to keep up to date with my Project Life album. The best way I've found to do that is to keep it really simple!


I used the gorgeous new December Pocket Life kit and also the "Good to be Home" THIS IS LIFE stamp set for this week. Simply adding a stamp or small embellishment to each photo means I can document the week in less than 30 minutes!


So my challenge for you this week is: Keep it simple and! Don't let this busy time of year stop you from documenting your ordinary moments. Set a timer for 30 minutes and use simple stamps and embellishments to tell your stories quickly and beautifully.

Here is the process video if you are interested in how this layout came together so quickly...  

No comments:

Post a Comment