Saturday, May 13, 2017

3 to Inspire

Hi all and welcome to this week's edition of our 3 to Inspire Challenge!

Each Saturday, a member of our team prepares three prompts to serve as starting points for a project. In order to play along with us AND be eligible for a prize, you must complete a project that includes all three prompts. This is what I have for you this week:

1. Include copper.
2. Use at least three different pattern papers.
3. Create a one word title.

This is what I came up with using May's "Brighton" Scrapbook Kit along with this month's Sprinkles Add-On Kit:


I don't know about you guys, but I love copper! I was a pretty solid "gold" girl, but my heart now belongs to this new metallic. The copper alphas from Pinkfresh Studio are absolutely perfect and I can imagine myself using them on everything. The copper sequins also included in this month's Sprinkles Kit were pretty great too.


Now it's your turn! To play along, simple create a project using this week's prompts, upload it to the CTK Gallery with today's date (3/13) in the title, and you will be eligible to win a small prize from the CTK Store. Can't wait to see what you all create!

Michelle

1 comment: