Monday, February 27, 2017

Think Happy, Be Happy with Claudia

Good morning! It's Claudia here with you and today I'm sharing a layout I made with the gorgeous Brinley February 2017 Main kit + February 2017 Embellishment kit. I love anything and everything pink so these kits are right up my alley.



I started off by cutting 2 strips of my favorite papers that are included in this month's kit. I only had to cut into one paper because I loved both sides. I knew I wanted to mainly focus on the items from the Maggie Holmes Catching Dreams collections that were included in the kits.



I selected some of the papers I wanted to use for the layering and grabbed a piece of vellum from my stash. This is a great way to add a different texture in between your layers or to tone down a certain paper that you are using for your layering.



I added some foam tape behind my photo so that I could add some of the chipboard thickers from the Main kit behind it. I love the dimension this adds.



I love these cork shapes from the Hazelwood collection by 1Canoe2 that came in the Main kit, I thought the butterfly worked perfectly with my layout. I added a pink heart on top of it to add a pop of pink and to make it look a little more interesting.

The last thing I did was add some gold splatters using the Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold Lame mist from my stash.

Thank you so much for joining me! I hope you enjoyed seeing this layout and that you feel inspired to start creating. Have a wonderful day!

- Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment