Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday Sketch with Suse


Hey gang! Suse Fish with you today for our Sunday Sketch challenge. Let's head straight to the sketch...


It's a fab one, isn't it? I loved the challenge of using three identically-sized shots on one page. I'm normally a 'one square photo per page'-girl, so to use three made for a completely different look for me. 


I used the opportunity to make a page about our kittens: I have oodles of photos of them doing cute, wonderful things, so to use three on one page really helped tell their story. 

I couldn't resist making my photo 'stack' slightly quirky though... I can never have things too lined up and neat!


I just adore these Amy Tangerine words, don't you? They make the most gorgeous titles, especially against a pretty, lightly patterned background. I couldn't choose between 'crazy' and 'beautiful' as the kittens are very much both, so I decided to combine both words!

To play along with this week's challenge, create a layout inspired by the sketch, upload it to the Citrus Twist Kits Gallery with today's date (11/20) in the title, and you might win a $5 gift certificate to the CTK Store. Have lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment