Friday, August 23, 2013

Pocket Life Friday with Jen

Happy Friday! I'm sharing week 25 of my Pocket Life album here today, using the beautiful August PL and Embellishment kits:

Jen_AugPLSpread2

For this week, I chose to use the light blues, aqua, yellows and oranges in the kits to pull together my Greek vacation photos - the cool of the ocean and the warmth of time with family and our excursions. This was our last week of vacation and bittersweet as we said goodbye to loved ones and our favorite place for a year or more. There are so many incredible detailed bits in this month's PL kit - the exclusive cards, grey and white washi, Star & Bee wood veneer hearts and the Queen & Co. Goosebumps were among my favorites.

Jen_AugPLDetail6

I enjoy combining my kits with a few digital elements and Silhouette cuts which you can see best on this first page. The date card was created digitally from a number of elements on my hard drive then highlighted by alphabet and accent stickers included in the PL kit. The teal double heart, hello arrow and quote card cuts were made with my Silhouette.

Jen_AugPLPage3
The "This is where I want to be" card about sums up this spread. Already missing our time in Greece and so happy to have had such wonderful memories to document.

Jen_AugPLPage4
Here are your sketches this week:

JB_AugSketches

3 comments:

  1. As always your spread is so well balanced! I love all the little touches and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual great pages! You're so creative thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still very much a fan of your spread and your style ♥

    ReplyDelete